Handmade Beaded Jewelry for Sale

I have been making beaded jewelry for a few years now. Most of my pieces are made with size 12 seed beads, gemchips and other glass beads. These are all handmade by me. Each one is unique and no 2 are exactly alike. The simplest earrings take me about less than an hour with the complicated sets taking about 6 hours or more to make. All the pieces here are samples only. You can order any color you like. Please feel free to email me for questions. I can only accept paypal right now.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bracelets

Please click on thumbnails to see its full view and details.......


NEW!
Amethyst Cuff US$15 plus shipping

NEW!
Spring Garden Bracelet US$20 plus shipping

NEW!
Red Caterpillar Bracelet US$20 plus shipping


Oglala Butterfly Bracelet US$8.00


Ladder Bracelet US$12.00


Green Flower Spiral US$ 10.00


Amber Wave bracelet US$10.00


Lapiz Lazuli Coralling bracelet with silver seed beads
US$12.00


Netting Bangle US$15.00


Rose Quartz Bracelet and Earring set US$20.00

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

Hey, this is still the most gorgeous set I think I've seen!
You do beautiful work! One day, I hope to be close to where you are today, Byt then, you will be untouchable! LOL
THANKYOU for sharing!

8:20 AM  
Blogger jaclim said...

LOL!!!! How I wish!!!! Thanks, my friend!

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home